January 13, 2011

life is sweeter with Coffee-Mate

Being the avid coffee drinker that I am, I am always on the the look out for new flavors of coffee, creamer, and coffee products. I am a sucker for a decadent coffee house type coffee. But like so many people, I find it just much too expensive to make a regular habit. So I drink all my coffee at home. When I want to really indulge and feel like my coffee is something special I look to flavored creamers. Hands down, Coffee-Mate creamer is always my first choice. I've been a fan of their website and Facebook page for sometime. I get coupons in my email and recently they had a promotion/contest going on. To help launch their new bistro flavor creamers, you could host a coffee party. All you had to do was sign up, pick which kind of party you wanted to host from a pre-set list, and then write a short synopsis on why you want to have a coffee party. Now, I NEVER ever get picked for anything when it involves contests or winning. But I still enter, ever hopeful my time will finally arrive.

Well today was my day! Upon checking my email I let out a whoop of joy as I find out that I've been selected to host a Coffee-Mate Bistro Baking party! Whoo Hoooo! I am beyond excited. I get to bake and share great coffee with exciting new Coffee-Mate flavors with my friends. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend time and catch up. Coffee and the kitchen, my two favorite things!

Thank you Coffee-Mate for this most excellent opportunity and if you happen to be around on Feburary 4th, give me a shout, then come join me for coffee, Coffee-Mate, goodies, and some good ol' fun!

No comments: