April 28, 2010

something, everything, nothing

Wednesday.

Words swirling in my brain, nothing coming out.

I accomplished some things today, not enough.

Needed a giant hug.

Felt in sync with the rain.

Ignored the phone all day.

Was feeling blue.

Listened to Prince and the New Power Generation, Michael Buble, Boyz II Men and Debbie Gibson.

Blue Moon, my new favorite.

Cleaned, did laundry, mopped.

Made a grocery list, forgot it when I tried to go to the store.

Came home, gave cat a bath instead.

Felt loved when I got a giant hug without a word even spoken.

Contemplating a book and bed.

Thinking bed and a movie instead.

Disliking the disjointed feeling I always feel on a Wednesday.

Missing an old friend.

Happy to have new ones who make my days brighter.

Ready to really shake the melancholy once and for all.

Not sure how to go about that.

Need an excuse to wear my Vegas shoes again.

Looking forward to friends on Saturday.

Need a night out for just us.

New recipes are sitting in a stack waiting for me to try.

Sleepy and yet wide awake.

Wednesday.

No comments: