August 09, 2014

opinions

It's been a while since I've posted on the regular.....again....I know, I know.  However I'd really like to pass on some neat information.  

I recently rejoined my Influenster account.  I'd signed up months ago but had gotten busy and kind of forgot I even had an account until I got an email the other day.  Ooops!  However, I've gone in and updated everything and now have a new product to try on its way.  I love trying products or reviewing existing ones.  It's really fun and I like knowing my voice and opinion are being heard.  I also finally joined BzzAgent.  It's another really cool site that you can review products, new and existing, and give opinions aboutl.  Check them out at www.influenster.com and www.bzzagent.com  

I can always tell when school is about to start as my social media usage doubles!  Besides co-running our schools Facebook account we also keep tabs on an email account and Instagram.  This year we've signed the school up for a program called School Cents through Arden Fair Mall.  We shop, turn in receipts, and earn money!  Easy peasy and all I have to do is shop?  Count me in!  We also get the opportunity to earn a Radio Disney assembly as well.  I can't wait to see how much this program is going to take off for us this year.  We are still promoting our S.H.A.R.E.S. involvement and encouraging families to shop at the FoodMaxx/SaveMart stores and earn us money back.  With the way of technology I'm really hoping to get us connected in all the ways that make sense this year.  The more families we can reach regularly the better.  If they have multiple choices of contact that are convenient for them, then they are more likely to get involved. 

I'm going to try to be more consistent in my postings but I make no promises.  For as we well know, I'm not always good about my blogging promises!  

No comments: